Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: Name That Band!

  1. #21
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Folks
    Ontheroadtoruin> Thanks for offering such wonderful gift as your own name. I do think it's a cool board name too! OTRTR 4 short?
    NYJ> I have been pondering your question and still can not figure out "Who let the DOGS out, who, who, who, who, who let the DOGS out!"
    Dog E> You've brung an interesting canine perspective to the board so let me say this
    "woof" "woof"..
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus Danger

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ July 20, 2002 11:25 AM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

  2. #22
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Funny one GUS- Yes, I must say DOG-E-STYLE is way cool! So, " Bark for me little Doggies "
    [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Have a beautiful day! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    - NYJ -

  3. #23
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gus, the first thing comes to mind:
    "NEON THUNDER" Neon angel refernce and a tribute to the 3 chord power of the "runaways in japan".

  4. #24
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I like alot of the names so far. They sound promising. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    And welcome to you Dog E Style! Must say I LOVE that name!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Kisses to all,
    Cherie

  5. #25
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That makes the current list look like this:
    Midnight Flight
    Jake's Mom Rocks
    Chainsaw Cherry
    Ontheroadtoruin
    Neon Thunder
    I've been watching Curtis Sliwa on MSNBC and now all I can think of when I consider 'Guardian Angel' is that red beret of his. Thanx anyway Dog E Style.
    Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] I know you said you "love that name" but for some reason I don't think my brother would accept it as a band name so that's why it's not on the list don't you know! LOL!
    Thanks everyone for all the positive input! My brother has no computer but I'm going to print this up and send it to him. Not just so he can see the suggestions but so he can see how cool you all are! It means alot folks!
    More later
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Gus

  6. #26
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I think name DES was inventive Gus..... but I never even CONSIDERED it for your band.. [img]eek.gif[/img]
    Hummmmm, but now that you've mentioned it... [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]
    Just kidding!

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Cherie

  7. #27
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Dear Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    I knew that! Just my goofy sense of humor working over-time! My brother is a really great guy and by the way, you Cherie, are a really great gal! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Your fan
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Gus

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Free Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Hey Gus I have a new opinion for the name of the band.SKINNING DIPPING WITH THE MIDNIGHT MOON! WHO AH!! OH YEAH! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]

    Team Cat1

  9. #29
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Dear TeamCat1 [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    I love your idea! Does that mean you're having a wild weekend?
    I especially like that Double Entendre (Midnight Moon) [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    You always brighten my day! Thanks so much!
    More later,
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #30
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Gus, you have a "racey" thread going hear.
    From rock n roll to "des" to "skinny dipping",
    EVERY ONE JUST CONTAIN THEMSELVES!!!(uptight parent type voice).

    [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic